Thursday 2 July 2015

4 Crafty Chicks GDT card - No Stamping

Today is my first week as GDT over at 4 Crafty Chicks. Something a little out of my comfort zone of colouring with a challenge of "No Stamping"



For this challenge I took my Tattered Lace Happy Birthday die as it was a large sentiment for the centre of my card. I chose purple, and black as my colour scheme and added white to it with the paper from gorjuss. I mounted my die cut on black glittered card stock and finished the card with some glittered flowers and some 3D butterflies. 




Paper - Papermania capsule collection glittered card, Gorjuss & more papers and card from my stash
Embellishments - Papermania capsule collection blisters & butterfly stickers from fly stickers
Sentiment/Image - Tattered Lace Die

I'm entering my card in the following challenges:
Die Cuttin Divas - #222 Anything goes
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog - #234 Anything goes
Create and Inspire - #25 Anything goes
Cuttlebug Mania - Sentimental journey
Glitter n Sparkle Challenge Blog - #143 Sentimental
The Corrosive Challenge Blog - #227 Leave a little sparkle

8 comments:

  1. So nice to see a card made without using stamping and you have nailed it. Beautiful centrepiece and love the colours. Jennifer DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the henhouse, Kerri!! This card is absolutely GORGEOUS - love that die and glitter :) It's great to have you with us for the month of July over at 4 Crafty Chicks xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous... love that diecut part in the middle! Thanks for sharing with us this week, at Glitter n Sparkle - Vic, Dt x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you have you play with us this month in the Henhouse!! I absolutely love this card! Beautiful dies and I love the butterflies and flowers! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you have you play with us this month in the Henhouse!! I absolutely love this card! Beautiful dies and I love the butterflies and flowers! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful - love the colour combination you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job, love this, and the dies you used, the butterflies are amazing. Well done and thanks again for being in our hen house...cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me again!

    Thanks for joining us at Create & Inspire too.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

 

The Occasional Crafter Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template