Thursday 30 July 2015

4 Crafty Chicks GDT card - Anything Goes / Crazy Egg Challenge

Today is my final week as July guest designer over at 4 Crafty Chicks and I've had a great time designing alongside some very talented ladies for the challenges. I coloured up another fantastic digi from Simply Betty Stamps before cutting her out using Sizzix fancy labels. I then distressed the edges of the image and sentiment using Tim Holtz worn lipstick distress ink.


For the flowers I used Heartfelt creations 'tattered blossoms' dies and stamps on lime & orange card. I also added a layer of matching HOTP paper so they matched the background perfectly.



Paper - HOTP
Embellishments - Handmade flowers using heartfelt creations tattered blossoms dies and stamps
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Image - Material Girl Rio from Simply Betty Stamps and coloured with ProMarkers

I'm entering my card in the following challenges:
I love ProMarkers - #280 3 or more layers
Create and Inspire - #26 anything goes
Creative Inspirations - #323 flowers
Simon Wednesday Challenge - anything goes

5 comments:

  1. First off I want to thank you so much for being our GDT this month. Your creations have been outstanding and full of inspiration. this last one is no different, great layout, colors and inspiration.

    Hugs,
    Tamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the fun colors and adorable image!!Super cute card!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Card Thank you for joining us at I love Pro Markers this week. Good luck hugs Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card with great colours!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Create and Inspire!
    Hugs N Smiles
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete

 

The Occasional Crafter Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template