Sunday 19 July 2015

1st Birthday Boy

I love this image from Bugaboo digital stamps and thought it was perfect for a boys card. I coloured the edges of the card using Tim Holtz peacock feathers distress ink and the edge of the image with a mix of peacock feathers and faded jeans.


Paper - HOTP
Sentiment - Tattered lace oriental letters die & Dees Deelights
Image - One of my challenge wins - Birthday monsters from Bugaboo coloured with ProMarkers

I'm entering my card in the following challenges:
Catch the Bug - BINGO
Open Minded Crafting Challenges - #41 Kids want to have fun
My Sheri Crafts - #161 Child's Birthday
Send a Smile 4 Kids - Bright colours
A Gem of a Challenge - #149 Birthday Wishes
Digi Design Challenge Blog - Hand coloured image
Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog - #322 Lets colour
Wags 'n Whiskers - Birthday
Scrapper's Delights - #46

11 comments:

  1. This is such a cutie of a card! Thanks for playing in this week's challenge over at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun image and bright colours with fabulous back ground too .
    Thanks for sharing on Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun birthday card
    Thanks for sharing with us at a gem of a challenge
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I just love this - the image, the great coloring - great choice of colors, by the way!! Thank you for your bingo entry at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally cute & Fun!! Saw it on SAM4kids

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely funny creation! I love bright colours!
    Thanks for playing at Scrapper's Delights Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, I like the image and the colours, Thank you for playing along with us at Gem of a Challenge, Good Luck
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!!! This card is FANTASTIC!!!! I love ALL!!! :-)))))) Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Scrapper's Delights! Good luck :-)))
    Troppo Stella DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome monster card! Great job with that image


    Thanks for sharing with My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete

 

The Occasional Crafter Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template