Saturday 4 April 2015

Crazy Cat 30th

A joke between my best friend and I is that she is a crazy cat lady so I just had to make her card cat related. She only actually has two cats so I squeezed as many in as I could. A great feature of the pets in a mess CD is that you can recolour things so I recoloured the sofa to match hers and the lady's hair to match my friends. I then recoloured her clothes to match the card and added a picture of a dog which I recoloured to match her chocolate lab.


I finished the card off by adding lots of layers with 3D foam, some glitter and gemstones.



Paper - HOT & Create & Craft members gift paper
Embellishments - Gemstones & Hunkydory glitter
Sentiment & Image - Pets in a mess CD from Create & Craft

I'm entering my card in the following challenges:
Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog - #27 Feline frenzy
Digi Sketch Challenge - Fury friends
Crafting for all Seasons - #99 Animal magic
Creative Corner Challenges - Animal fun
Dragons Lair Designs - Add an animal
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge Blog -#221 Anything goes
Craft your Passion - #255 Anything goes

5 comments:

  1. Great cat card, love the image and all the cats. Fab design. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty, hope you will come and join us again soon. Jennifer DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this love a the cats thank you for joining us at digi sketch challenge
    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - I loved working with this CD and making up the different scenes.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything Goes” challenge over at Penny’s .
    Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
    (DT Come and Get It)
    (GDT Kreativzeit Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Love the layering and the coloring! Fabulous card!

    Thanks for joining us at Scribbles Designs!

    Sandy S
    (Owner/Designer Scribbles Designs)

    ReplyDelete

 

The Occasional Crafter Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template