Monday 23 March 2015

A little bit of sparkle

I love how this card has worked out! I've had a set of Craftwork Card flowers for ages but just couldn't see how to give them dimension and create beautiful flowers like I see on other peoples cards. Also I'm not a very floral person but I decided to have a go with a little help from Google. After watching a very short video by the Craftwork Cards team it all became clear and I'm loving the result. I may even add some flowers to more future projects :)


This card is for a horse lover and after I coloured the beautiful digi from Silvia at Wee stamps I thought I'd add some extra bling. I used three different Hunkydory glitters- parma violet for the hair, blush pink for the flowers and angel whispers for the lines.  


Paper - Craftwork Cards & matted on Core-dinations
Embellishments -Flowers pack from Craftwork Cards, Hunkydory glitter & Mariposa Petals Tonic die
Image -Beau & Bashful from Wee stamps coloured with ProMarkers

I'm entering my card in the following challenges:
Card and Scrap - #93 Use layers
Doodle Pantry - #3 Anything digital goes
2 Cute Ink Digital Stamps - #125 Glitter
Whimsy Stamps - #81 Use a diecut
Sparkle N Sprinkle - Anything goes using loose glitter
The Corrosive Challenge Blog - #220 Our animal friends
Fussy & Fancy Friday Challenge - #135 Girly
613 Avenue - #116 Anything goes with twist PURPLE

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card with such a sweet image. Your flowers look great and I love the die cut. Thanks for playing along with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! Such a sweet image! I love your diecut flowers, and the scalloped edges. Thanks for playing along with us at The Corrosive Challenge Blog with your awesome animal creation! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wawwww så super flot ♥

    10000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring.

    knuzzzz ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is lovely and your flowers have worked out really well. Thanks for sharing it with us over at the Fussy and fancy Friday Challenge...Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is gorgeous!!! Love the fabulous shine to the mane of the hors!!!!

    Thanks for joining our monthly challenge here at Doodle Pantry challenge. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet. Love the colors you've chosen. So glad you shared it with us for the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should love how this card turned out - because it is adorable! I love the little touch of glitter, love those flowers, and love the image. My Granddaughter would love it too. Thanks so much for joining us over at the 2 Cute Ink "glitter" challenge. Good luck with all your challenge. I hope you will come back and join us again!
    Hugs, Sarah T

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fab!
    Thanks for entering our 2 Cute Ink Challenge with your lovely card!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet image and the flowers look great! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create and hope to see you again soon,
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete

 

The Occasional Crafter Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template