Friday 6 November 2015

Simply Create Too DT card #98 Give Thanks

I'm very lucky to be a Simply Create Too Design Team member! Our challenge this week is #98 Give Thanks and here is my card. For this card I thought I'd try something new so I used Brusho crystal colour paints. They are a high pigment powder which are activated when water is added. I simply sprinkled some colours down and sprayed with water until the ink had spread over the page. After leaving it to dry this was the effect and I LOVE it! The photo does not do the colours justice as they are really vibrant. I didn't want to make this card to fussy so I added a simple butterfly digi and a strip sentiment to finish the card.


Pop over and see the other fantastic DT makes or join the challenge
Paper - none
Embellishments - Hunkydory angel whispers glitter
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Image - Sheena

I'm entering my card in the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamps - Work it Wednesday (October)
Crafty Creations Challenges - #301 colourful
Simon Says Stamps Wednesday - Thanks/Thanksgiving
Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog - #334 sparkle
Crafting With Attitude - #9 anything goes
Sassy Designs Studio - #306 your choice
Dream Valley Challenges - #118 use the colour blue
Crafty Cardmakers and more - #151 thank you
Incy Wincy Designs - anything goes
Craft Your Passion Challenges - #286 anything goes

9 comments:

  1. Stunning use of the Brushos. Have a lovely weekend, sweetie!

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful card with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Beautiful butterfly! Thanks for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs for DTBST!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow beautiful bright card. Those brusho's are still on my Wish List. Love your butterfly too. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kerri - this card is gorgeous! I love the background and it's just perfect for your pretty butterfly! Thanks for playing along at Incy Wincy Designs this week.
    Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a huge fan of butterflies and your card is beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers and more!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card and I especially love the background! Thank you for joining in with the 'Colourful' challenge at Crafty Creations. Mia - DT Member xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, such a beautiful butterfly.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful creation. Gorgeous colors. Thanks for joining the Crafting With An Attitude challenge.

    ReplyDelete

 

The Occasional Crafter Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template