Monday 31 August 2015

Lucky Cat

Again I thought I would try something new for this card so I created my own background using pastels. I then used Sheena "A Little bit Oriental" lantern stamps and heat embossed them on to the background. Next I distressed inked the sentiment using Tim Holtz seedless preserves & worn lipstick. The digi was coloured with ProMarkers then I used Glossy Accents & some glitter to give the fish a wet look. I finished it off with some gold Stickles.


Paper - Core-dinations & Be Inspired
Embellishments - Sheena "A Little bit Oriental", Glossy Accents & Stickles
Sentiment -Desert Diva
Image - Japanese Good Luck Cat Digi FREE from Crafty Moments coloured with ProMarkers

I'm entering my card in the following challenges:
Paperminutes - #397 eye catching backgrounds
Passion for ProMarkers - #311 animals
Addicted to Stamps - #159 clean and simple
Creative Knockouts - #104 anything goes
Fussy and Fancy Challenge Blog - #146 Birthdays
Simply Create Too - #93 its a special occasion
Simply Papercraft Challenges - #12 anything goes
Through the Craft Room Door - anything goes

8 comments:

  1. Great project thanks for joining us at simply create too today.

    Tracey dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Kerri. I love the adorable kitty cat and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute image !!! Really cosy and funny ! :) Great colors too ! :)¨
    Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! love all the images ... the lanterns are so cool! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door.
    Warm Regards, Cara
    Through The Craft Room Door {Owner}
    TTCRD Challenge Blog
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and love the colour, so cute..Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday and good luck in draw..Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a darling card, Kerri! I love how you created your background and the vibrant colors are fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi please contact me regarding a DT spot at Simply Create Too! Angie-Owner

    ReplyDelete

 

The Occasional Crafter Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template